If you’re someone with a true passion for our industry, we’re looking for you to be our next Enviser©! At Envise, we seek people that don’t just follow a career path, but blaze their own. People who want to apply innovation to their problem solving and embrace the concept of full collaboration between disciplines work at Envise. We appreciate the spirit of integrity and entrepreneurialism with which our people act, and have learned that the more opportunity we allow our employees, the greater the results. Each part of our business is interconnected and requires input from others, which has led to the collaborative setting from which we thrive. Join our team and become a part of an organization that values work-life balance, community, and exceptional quality of work.
Envise is hiring a Branch Manager to lead our rapidly growing Southwest team in Las Vegas. This person will provide authentic leadership, inspiration, communication and support to achieve the goals established for the local branch.
Our branch model is distinctive and includes 3 segments: Building Management Systems (BMS), mechanical services, and energy efficiency services. Our combined in-house capabilities in these three areas offer our customers unparalleled value and are unique to the industry.
In this role, you will have overall local P&L responsibility for the branch and provide motivation and leadership for the branch. You will develop a strategy that leads the local sales and operations teams to be successful at crafting the best solutions for our clients.
What you will do:
- Work with corporate leadership to establish branch strategic and operating plans including budgets, growth and profit objectives, results measurements and resource plan to achieve objectives within both the controls and service businesses.
- Engage and motivate sales, operations, engineering and support teams to ensure successful business plan development and execution to achieve results in alignment with overall division business objectives.
- Lead your team in the implementation of all controls sales, operations solutions, service programs, best practices and other initiatives as developed by the company.
- Work closely with the energy business team to drive energy services and solutions opportunities.
What you will need to be successful:
- A Bachelor’s degree or Higher in Engineering, Business Administration or other related field and 7 or more years of sales management experience in a controls systems and/or HVAC organization. Advance degree (MS or MBA) preferred but not required.
- You must know the BMS, HVAC, and knowledge of lowering the cost of operations of a building thru energy efficiency
- Substantial business acumen with the ability to manage the dynamics of a P&L.
- You must have demonstrated success in value-based strategic selling. You have proven experience in developing value propositions for new offerings such as energy retrofit solutions. You know how to promote the importance and value of offering energy service as a solution, and are capable of selling in complex and political environments.
- Authentic leadership: You are well grounded, approachable, and you’ve demonstrated your ability to lead by example, with integrity and a real interest in the professional development of each member of your team, while developing high performance work teams.
- Collaboration: A strong ability to collaborate across the organization to achieve success. This is one of our organizational values and is a cornerstone of our success
- You have a proven track record of success in sales management, including strong coaching and development skills.
- You can effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.