In this role, you will work alongside our District Vice President to achieve both short-term and long-term business results within a designated market. Branch Managers are responsible for all lines of business in a large city or region.
Qualified candidates will make an immediate impact, overseeing Senior Managers, Cash Logistics, Senior Managers, Route Logistics and other administrative functional managers.
Your Role as a Branch Manager
Branch Managers at Brink’s are key to our success, providing the leadership necessary to organize market logistics and develop a product-driven organization. Additional responsibilities include:
• Provide leadership and direction in both functional operations and business development activities.
• Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships to ensure your market is the most efficient provider of our services: CIT, ATM, Coin, Currency, Check and CompuSafe.
• Reducerisk exposure and ensure implementation of measures to reduce injury costs andsecuritylosses.
Position Qualifications: The Skills You Need
Branch Managers are part of Brink’s senior management team, reporting directly to our District Vice President. Extensive experience is required and includes:
• Minimum of seven years of operations experience
• Minimum of five years of management experience
• Minimum of three years of business development expertise
• Minimum of two years of experience managing profit, loss and key performance indicators.
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass firearms licensing requirements. This position functions in an armed environment.
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other licenses.
• At least 21 years of age.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you the right fit for a career at Brink’s? We prefer our candidates to have a bachelor’s degree as well as the ability to communicate and present information clearly. We also prefer experience in both the banking industry and money processing management, preferably in a large market. A strong knowledge of Lean/Process Improvement methodologies is also recommended.