Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide a professional and supportive work environment; manage the recruitment and maintenance of personnel; ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (Accounting, HR, H&S, Quality, etc.).
- Interview, hire, and train employees; plan, assign and direct work; appraise performance
- Ensure client's needs are met by responding quickly to client requests; ensure client's work is ethically, professionally and accurately performed, per agreement, on tim, within scope and budget
- Manage the office P&L;prepare comprehensive annual business plans, including revenue projections, establishment of utilization and bill rate targets, projection of capital expenditures, indirect expenses, and EBITDA goals for senior management review; implement and maintain approved plan.
- Meet gross/net sales, growth and profitability expectations of bra