- Provide superior customer service to customers and suppliers including some onsite visits
- Assist with account development and make support calls on customers as necessary
- Actively engage in the branch and territory to create new business including making outbound calls
- Maintain pricing profiles to be competitive with current market levels while attaining necessary margin and profit goals
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity
- Ensure standard processes and policies are installed and executed at branch
- Recruit, retain, train, and coach employees to company expectations
- Maintain the location and building
Attributes of successful Branch Manager are:
- Candidate must demonstrate at least 5 years of success in sales management or territory sales, and have a depth of experience in selling surveillance, home automation and networkinfrastructure
- Candidate must have excellent leadership and communication skills to effectively manage a dynamic group. Previous leadership experience is preferred.
- Candidate must have strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Ability to work at a fast-pace and learn products, systems, and sales processes.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 70 lbs. and frequently stand at the sales counter for long periods of time.