Founded in 1901, Orkin Pest Control, a national residential and business service provider. We provide the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers. Orkin is rated by Training Magazine and the American Society of Training and Development as one of the 125 Best Training Companies. This position is ideal for the candidate that wants to be a part of a rock solid company providing a valuable service to customers and an ideal work environment that believes in training and development of employees.
We are seeking a talented individual who values their people and creates a high performance team. Our excellent Branch Manager Development Program will prepare you for a fantastic career in Orkin Management. This opportunity will be responsible for achieving sales and service results for a team within an assigned territory; total P & L accountability, including budgeting and managing operational expenses; direction of the activity of all personnel including recruiting, hiring, training, development and motivation. The successful candidate will also be responsible for managing and maintaining communication between sales personnel, service personnel, and our customers. He or She will also provide strategic overviews to upper management about their territories, personnel issues, growth opportunities, and forecasting.
- Leads from the front
- Achieves profitable revenue growth
- Provides strong leadership in mentoring, coaching and motivating outside sales personnel, and assists location management in recruiting, training and performance management
- Creates and communicates an effective growth strategy
- Monitor sales activities of the sales teams to ensure compliance with company standards
- Ensures service delivery exceeds customer expectations through personal follow up visits conducted randomly with customers and ensures management is performing quality inspections on a regular basis
- Builds relationships with location managers and all sales and service personnel
- Effectively cultivates new business opportunities through networking opportunities at a regional level
- Analyzes sales performance gaps and provides training and support to location managers and sales teams to develop new business
- Provides strategic focus and planning for the development and retention of business
- Must be willing to relocate with assigned territory upon successful completion of the program.
We require the successful candidate to have:
- 4-year college degree, preferably in business
- At least 5 years of experience, having the sole responsibility for running an operation - preferable route oriented (i.e. P&L, hiring, managing and motivating employees)
Company Benefits offered:
- Competitive compensation, recession resistant company, tenure, employee awards program, company vehicle upon reaching business development goals for the assigned Branch
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Plan
- 401K Plan, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Long Term Disability Plan, Vacation, Holidays, Sick Leave, Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Dependent Scholarship Award