A leading company in the Consumer Services industry is searching for a General Manager for their Elmira, NY location. The General Manager will be accountable for managing the branch and will oversee operations, sales and office functions. The General Manager must be a strong leader with excellent communication skills and have the ability to provide outstanding customer service to residential, business and industrial customers.
- New customer acquisition, customer retention and customer satisfaction
- Branch development through net gain in units and service, key revenue and total revenue
- Staff development, training and performance management
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels to meet customer demands
- Create and maintain a positive workforce environment
- Maintain a safe fleet for our employees to operate and create a safe, clean work environment
- Provide excellent customer service at all times and exceed customer expectations
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience managing sales, marketing and/or operations function, including a successful record of managing sales performance; General Manager experience preferred
- Strong fiscal management experience
- Experience in route service industry highly desired
- Experience managing a for-profit organization and creating business plans for respective areas of responsibility
- Experience managing other employees within multiple departments strongly preferred
- Ability to use a personal computer or other technology for email, word processing, spreadsheet management and other business-related software.
- Team leader with excellent interpersonal skills including effective verbal and written communication skills
Thank you for your interest in the General Manager position. A brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience is kindly requested. Applicants that meet the client's qualifications will be contacted; all other candidates will be retained for future opportunities.