As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire a Branch Director, Home Health, who will embrace our mission to extend God’s care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing. If you want to make a difference in someone’s life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
Principle Job Responsibilities:
1. Leads and directs in planning, decision making and implementation of all branch activities that affect clinical care services and the performance of the multidisciplinary team
2. Directs the integration of work flow among staff to facilitate regulatory state and federal requirements.
3. Directs and holds staff accountable in accurate and timely documentation for compliance that meets reimbursement requirements.
4. Directs care provision to ensure AHC Pillars of Excellence expectations are achieved.
5. Leads initiatives to ensure talent acquisition and sustains engagement for current talent to provide adequate staffing for branch operations.
6. Ensures branch provides excellent communication and follow-up with patients to provide an exceptional patient experience.
7. Leads branch in operational process, performance improvement and quality assurance initiatives.
8. Chairs a Home Health committee and participates as needed on other entity or corporate committees.
9. Leads branch in providing excellent patient and provider relations, including physicians, patient’s primary referral facilities and other community resources.
10. Facilitates change initiatives for the branch within a rapidly evolving healthcare climate.
Qualified candidates will possess:
•Bachelors in Nursing (BSN) required or must obtain within 3 years (36 months) of hire
•Master’s degree in nursing (MSN) preferred
•Maryland Nursing license
•CPR issued by American Heart Association
•Three years’ experience in medical/surgical nursing
•Two years of home health experience
•Three years of supervisory experience
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
• Work life balance through non rotating shifts
• Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
• Free Employee parking
• Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
• 100% Coverage for inpatient care – at Adventist HealthCare facilities
• 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide – after copay