Orkin Pest Control, a national service provider, is seeking talented individuals to assist in the day to day operations of our fast paced office. Founded in 1901, we are one of the leading service providers in the United States. We provide the most accurate, comprehensive and efficient pest management services for our customers.
Orkin is rated by Training Magazine and the American Society of Training and Development as one of the 125 Best Training Companies. We know how to train. This position is ideal for the candidate that wants to be a part of a rock solid company providing a valuable service to customers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all general office administration functions. This will include accounts payable, collections, reporting and other office responsibilities. They will assist in daily customer service and employee functions, and work closely with the Branch Management in following up on customer service inquiries. The individual will handle all incoming calls dealing with some customers, field employees, and a support center.
The successful candidate will have:
- A thorough understanding of all Microsoft office applications
- Good analytical and 10 key calculator skills
- Accounts payable/receivable, database management, Collections,
- The ability to multi-task and work with diverse levels of management/co-workers,
- At least five (5) years office experience in a fast paced environment with interruptions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – professional maturity
- The ability to compose and handle written routine correspondence in a professional manner.
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills
- The ability to "self start" and work independently
- The ability to pass a background check including a drug screen
- Industry competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan
- Long Term Disability Plan