Security Clearance required:
No clearance requiredCognosante is on a mission to transform our country’s healthcare system. With our health and security-focused solutions, we help public sector organizations achieve the important task of providing the best possible public services to American Citizens. From Enterprise IT, Data Science, and Security Services, to full-scale Consumer Engagement and Interoperability solutions, we are moving government services forward with transformation and innovation. Learn how we are making a difference in people’s lives today!
- Lead a technical strategy and detailed implementation of enterprise-wide systems, cloud technologies such as Contact Center as a Service, telephony solutions (NICE InContact, TalkDesk, AWS Connect etc.), CRM (Salesforce, MSDynamics etc.), operational data warehouse, document management solutions, network connectivity to external and internal entities, interface development, internal/external portal communications, and other essential technical components of a modern contact center.
- Technical implementation lead during planning, start-up/transition and support oversight of ongoing operations for technical components of the programs.
- Demonstrate thought leadership of emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning tools applied in modern contact center set up to support functions like bots, voice portals, virtual agents, agent assistance tools, and RPA.
- Understand the common telecommunication connectivity and systems for data and voice channels, including legacy telecom provisioning, VoIP, and analog voice connectivity schemas.
- Set up technical operational processes, on-going system support for enterprise systems including development of Standard Operating Procedures for multi-tier operational contact center support using ITSM systems and principles.
- Lead Agile development teams for rapid CRM, interface, general development, and integration activities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of security controls and requirements for implementation and support of systems in FedRAMP cloud with sensitive PII data.
- Provide technical support and guidance to all operational functions of a contact center including, agent provisioning, training, workforce management, quality assurance, operational management
- Plans and implements call center strategies and technical projects; improving systems and processes. Determines call center operational requirements by conducting needs assessments, performance assessments, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews. Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Applies sound project management practices to plan and manage technical projects including requirements, schedules, budgets, communications, risks, issues, reporting and change management.
- Utilizes tools such as Microsoft PowerBI, SharePoint, Flow, Planner, Jira and other tools.
- Coordinates across the organization including back-office functions (finance, HR, timekeeping, recruiting, WFM, IT, operations) to develop, deploy and maintain solutions.
- Utilizes scrum practices and tools to define, track, and manage backlog
- 10+ years experience in technical management in the Call/Contact Center area.
- Microsoft SharePoint, PowerBI, Microsoft Project, Planner, Flow, Visio. Jira (or similar Agile tools)
- Hands-on experience with one of the leading CRM vendors such as Salesforce, MS Dynamics, ServiceNow
- Proven implementation experience of greenfield Contact Center implementations of minimum 100 seats with overall technical responsibility for ACD, IVR, CTI, CRM, operational reporting, and support processesExperience with Contact Center as a Service platform like NICE inContact, AWS Connect, TalkDesk, and others. Could be further augmented for implementational knowledge of legacy voice or VoIP vendors such as Cisco, Genesys, Avaya, Verint, Aspect, Mitel.
- Solid understanding and experience with development cycle following Agile methodology
- Experience in managing enterprise integration projects involving CRM, ERP, customer portals and voice networks
- Microsoft SharePoint, PowerBI, Microsoft Project, Planner, Flow. Jira (or similar Agile tools)
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP) CERTIFICATION