We are looking for BPO Services Recruiter for our client in Redmond, WA
Job Title: BPO Services Recruiter
Job Location: Redmond, WA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Execute full recruitment life cycle activities including sourcing strategies, candidate pipeline, resume/candidate screening, interviewing, and offer process.
- Focus on alternative sourcing methods and strategies for seeking talent such as white papers, patent data, technical publications, news articles, professional organizations, internet sites, etc.
The successful candidate must have the following experience:
- 5 + year of related IT Recruiting experience in corporate and agency environment
The successful candidate must have the following traits:
- An achievement-oriented recruiter: who establishes aggressive goals, measures performance, has a can do attitude, a sense of urgency and quickly delivers high quality candidates
- experience in BPO services domain
- A proactive recruiter with initiative and tenacity: who is a self-starter and who anticipates and deals with issues in a proactive, decisive and persistent manner
- A business savvy professional: who demonstrates good professional judgment and maturity in interactions with hiring managers
- An exceptional listener: who listens actively, understands motivations, strengths and concerns, senses reactions, develops insights and anticipates future behavior
- A persuasive communicator: who communicates fluidly and frequently with hiring managers and who presents ideas in a manner that achieves clarity, buy-in and commitment
- A flexible, hardworking, energetic professional: who thrives in a dynamic, demanding, team-oriented, roll-up-your-sleeves entrepreneurial environment