Role Summary: Capgemini is a global major in value-added Digital Supply Chain services for its clients providing business services to some the major global leaders in respective sectors in Supply Chain Planning and Fulfillment. This is also a key focus area of organization growth in the North American region. You will be part of Digital Supply Chain Practice team responsible for content led sales and solutioning driving market growth for Capgemini Digital Supply Chain business services in North America.
- Sales: Sell business services offers to new and existing customers with major focus on sectors – Consumer Products, Retail and Distribution (CPRD), MALS (Manufacturing, Automotive and Life Sciences). There will be target for bookings.
- Solutioning: Develop and deliver pitch content, shape customer solutions working with market sales, account team and practice leadership converting successful new deals. Drive solution and proposal building working with wider teams in DSC Practice, Delivery, Marketing, Commercial and Finance and other BUs. Conduct assessment of clients’ current situation and develop future operating model
- Customer Excellence and Sales Operations: Keeping in touch with existing customers, identifying key issues, liase with wider teams for resolution and identify cross-sell opportunities.
- Innovation: Be abreast with industry trends, Capgemini Marketing strategies and collaborate to develop thought leadership, market and customer specific discussion documents. Provide market and customer feeds to Practice teams to shape offers and plan strategic roadmap. Represent Capgemini DSC services in industry forums and reinforce a strong position for the firm.
- Business: Strong business and sales acumen, ability to analyze prospect companies’ financial statements, news etc., identify / create supply chain offers, develop high-level business cases and future operating model
- Functional: Build trusted relationships with Supply Chain customers leveraging strong supply chain knowledge. Ability to connect with senior client stakeholders and deliver compelling solutions and sales pitches. Good knowledge and understanding of supply chain planning areas like demand planning, supply planning, sales and operations planning, inventory planning, logistics planning, supply chain services and technology solutions. Good understanding of supply chain services market and delivery.
- Analytical: Ability to analyze solution across deal lifecycle, develop detailed business cases. Ability to build high-level solutions, indicative pricing and high-level business cases in MS Excel
- Technical: User knowledge of any one ERP and best of breed supply chain planning systems like SAP, Oracle, Kinaxis, Llamasoft, E2Open, Anaplan, JDA etc. Good exposure to creating presentations in MS PowerPoint presentations and conduct analysis in MS Excel
- Strong customer orientation, decision making, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Very good judgement skills and ability to shape compelling solutions and solve unstructured problems with assumptions
- Very good collaboration skills and ability to interact with multi-cultural and multi-functional teams spread across geographies
- Ability to roll up sleeves
Key Experience and Education Requirements:
- Overall, 12-18 years of experience with combination in supply chain consulting or operations role with a strong projects track record. Proven P&L contribution to supply chain solutions/services sales
- Experience in FMCG/CPG/Retail/Manufacturing industry. Multinational exposure is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Tier-1 Engineering Colleges preferred) and MBA in Sales & Marketing/Operations/Supply Chain/Logistics from a reputed school.