W e’re is seeking an Expert Level Technical Architect with experience in BPM and Solution Architecture to support the CAST Team with client’s modernization initiatives for a 12-month engagement.
This position must understand the broader scope of business process management and solution architecture as it relates to application analysis and reverse engineering of the current state architecture of legacy applications (COBOL, JCL, DB2, etc.).
The resource will collaborate with key IT team members to identify the existing architecture of legacy applications. The resource will be responsible for mapping the documented architecture of the existing legacy systems to System Transaction flows that are mapped to existing Business Process Models. The resource will work closely with developers to resolve the “known unknowns” such as cross application dependencies, interfaces to external systems, identification of obsolete code, etc. The artifacts produced will provide client IT with the information needed to determine the impact of any changes and proposed integration with existing architecture of applications as it relates to the DMV Modernization project and related projects. This position will not be involved with developing the business process models for the applications and direct interface with the business.
• Experience in Business Process Management as a BPM Architect in a large organization
• Experience architecting enterprise technical solutions using advanced technologies
• Strong demonstrated application design and development skills
• Solid written and oral communication skills and presentation skills
• Extensive knowledge of software/systems development lifecycle methodologies including SOA methodologies
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills
• Experience on large government technology solution projects in support of DMV processes/operations
• Experience with CAST Application Analysis tool, Enlighten or Architecture Checker