Job Title: BPM / RPA Architect - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Frisco, TX
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- 10+ of overall IT experience with at least least 3+ years as an RPA Architect and 5+ years as an BPM Architect
- Experience in leading BPM platforms such as Pega/Appian/JBPM is required Experience in leading RPA platforms such as Automation Anywhere/BluePrism/UiPath is required Experience in deploying large scale BPM programs using a leading BPM platform Good understanding of process engineering discipline Should understand the client IT landscape, confirm the feasibility of the automation for the processes in scope, and define the technical architecture needed to develop, test and deploy the automation components.
- Should understand the technical impacts of applications using OCR
- Experience working with the AGILE methodology (Scrum/SAFe)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (to both technical and non-technical audiences, written and verbal)
- Proven track record to work to strict commercial deadlines
- Self-management and strong organization skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Hands on knowledge of Development and Test processes including agile methodologies and Devops
- Good understanding of application level security mechanisms and basic level understanding of networksecurity Additional Requirement
- Ability to understand and ensure NFRs are met
- Working knowledge of validated systems is plus.
- Ability to engage with Sales and customer and drive engagement from technical standpoint
- Good understanding of Linux/Unix and Windows
- Experience in developing Java based systems ·
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to venture into new technical areas, explore and come out with technical solutions
- Some pre-sales experience is desirable
- Certification in a BPM platform and RPA platform is desired