We know that our employees’ lives encompass much more than the time they spend at work. To help them maintain a healthy work/life balance, we’ve compiled a generous benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending account, matching 401(k), paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and referral bonuses.
We’ve also incorporated unique benefits like our volunteer program where employees are provided PTO for giving their time to a non-profit of their choice. Healthy employees are productive employees so we also have a comprehensive wellness program that includes onsite fitness centers and classes or discounted gym memberships, free health screenings, free flu shots, and more.
Senior Programmer Analyst II
American National is seeking a BPM Developer for the Application Development and Support team. This position will be located in Galveston, TX.
- Build new business process applications and extend functionality for existing applications on the IBM Business Process Manager platform
- Design, develop, test and deploy process applications using IBM Process Designer and IBM Integration Designer IDEs
- Design, develop, test and deploy Java web services and applications running on IBM WebSphere Application Server
- IT related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication, customer service and analytical skills are necessary
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with constant change in a more than satisfactory manner
- Must be self-motivated, team-oriented and able to operate with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work occasional night and weekend hours when required. On call rotation is required.
- Experience developing Java applications for IBM WebSphere or other enterprise application server
- Experience with IBM Business Process Manager (IBM BPM)