We are looking for BPM/BizTalk Dot NET Architect for our client in Nashville, TN
Job Title: BPM/BizTalk Dot NET Architect
Job Location: Nashville, TN
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Review the process design and mapping
- Ensure some (not all) of the BPM standards are in place à resource must have experience with bpm platforms. Biz talk preferred.
- BPD and BPMN methods applied for process capture
- Ensure at a top level the process bottlenecks are reduced or eliminated
- Main point is strong communication and understanding of the United States.
- Candidate should have done some past BPM work in .NET
- BiZtalk experience would be good, but not needed, should have workflow and architecture design experience.
- Be ready to engage in code hackathons with client to educate and train the .NET developers, and ensure the importance of coding using flexible workflow tools.
- An architect who can also get hands on would be the best.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher