OVERVIEW: The Boutique Director is responsible for the successful management and enhancement of Van Cleef & Arpels Bellagio, with the main objectives of developing sales, growing the sales teams and reaching a sustainable high quality of service.
- Project and produce the sales as defined in the store action plan developed with the Vice President of Retail focusing on short-term and long-term strategic and financial objectives to achieve; spearheads management and strategic development, including High Jewelry.
- Enhance quality and maintain integrity of the Van Cleef & Arpels image in the store's market.
- Identify success profiles and talent planning in order to define career paths and promote advancement, while monitoring and supervising Boutique team members.
- Generate new clients while developing new and innovative business ideas. Represents Van Cleef & Arpels at meetings, events, charity dinners and other work-related functions in both U.S. and abroad. Extensive travel involved.
- Manage optimal levels of inventories and model stock in coordination with the Supply Chain Department.
- Initiate activities for new product launches, events and activities to enhance visibility in the market and increase net sales.
- Assist in developing store personnel's performance goals and, update management through reporting mechanisms. Provide the highest levels of customer service to support the growth of sales.
- Attends international functions such as Codir Des Codir, Maison Committee, Retail Conferences, SIHH and High Jewelry trips with the President & CEO.
- Bachelor Degree in Related field required
- Master's Degree in Business preferred
- 5-7 years Management Experience required
- Multi-Unit or High Volume Experience required
- Excellent understanding of the luxury client experience
- Luxury Retail or Hospitality experience is a must
- Capacity to manage several projects simultaneously and in a timely manner
- Strong computer skills: SAP, Excel, Word, Power Point
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to Travel in the US Market & Abroad up to 50%
- Flexibility to work on evenings, weekends and holidays, as needed
- Ability to spend long periods of time standing