$80K — $100K *
This role requires strong leadership ability combined with an entrepreneurial mindset, superior analytical, relationship building and communication skills and comfort with a data-driven approach. You must have the ability to be both strategic and detailed in execution. A willingness to make things happen while ensuring follow through with key stakeholders throughout the organization is critical to success in this role.
What you need to be successful:
• To be curious, proactive and self-motivated
• Detail oriented, highly organized and analytically focused
• Comfortable managing others to accomplish numerous aspects of the work and to hold others within the organization to account; know when to take on the work and where to leverage partners in the organization
• Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders in a highly professional manner
• Willingness to own P&L results, i.e. financial planning for budgets and forecasts and alter direction/plans to improve P&L results
• Enjoy a fast-paced environment and willing to work hard and have fun!
• Resourceful self-starter who thrives on the freedom and accountability that comes with leading your portion of the business
• Ability to identify opportunities, successes, and failures quickly and act upon them in a thoughtful manner
• Good communication is at the core of everything we do, and you must be a strong communicator able to speak to a wide range of stakeholders and team members
• Track record of proven results
• 7+ years insurance experience.
Valid through: 3/12/2021
$100K — $150K
4 days ago
$200K — $250K
14 days ago