The Bank Owned Life Insurance (BOLI) Relationship Manager will perform functions to manage and administer BOLI, General, Hybrid and Separate account products including communication, installation, administration, problem identification and resolution, and reporting to meet contractual requirements and client expectations. S/he will build on service reputation and relationships to position Newport Group as the clients’ provider of choice for additional products and services.
S/he will develop and maintain relationships with client contacts of assigned new and existing organizations to become their provider for information and resources related to their BOLI. Ensure the provision of services expected, identify and resolve areas of confusion or problems, and to ensure compliance with contractual requirements.
S/he will serve as the client and product expert and lead the service team in all administrative tasks. For new purchases the RM will work with the intermediary partner/broker to develop communications, services and resources for enrollments and respond to the needs of the client to meet expectations and contractual requirements for service.
S/he will review reports and ensure they are delivered correctly and in a timely manner. The RM will also work with insurance carrier partners to resolve questions and issues that arise.
- The successful applicant will have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 5 + years’ experience working in the BOLI market
- 3 + years direct experience in client relationship management ; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be an independent, self starter with strong problem solving skills, strong analytical skills, detail orientation and demonstrated relationship building required
- Must be able to obtain Insurance license, FINRA Series 6 and 63, within 90 days of hire