It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
At Brunswick Fort Wayne Operations, we continue to build the finest pontoons, steeped in a rich history of quality and innovation. With a career at Brunswick Fort Wayne, you will experience a legacy of quality craftsmanship that brings exceptional durability, performance, and comfort to a new generation of boaters. You will be part of a growing company with a truly inspired vision for each of our brands, Harris and Cypress Cay pontoons. If you have a passion for life on the water, we encourage you to apply for a position with us. Here at Brunswick Fort Wayne, it's more than just a pontoon boat; it's a way of life.
- Define requirements and develop 3D CAD models, as well as 2D drawings with KPC (Key Product Characteristics) and component specifications for electrical systems for new and existing products, including but not limited to AC distributionsystems, DC distribution systems, shore power systems, generator systems, battery and charging systems, ground and bonding systems and corrosion protection, as well as gauge instrumentation technology.
- Participate in product research of electrical equipment and components with suppliers, purchasing, engineering and manufacturing.
- Communicate risks to project schedule, cost & scope for responsiblesystems & components.
- Develop product standards as well as Electrical Standards for design, production, testing and material specifications for electrical systems. Provide technical expertise to project groups and ensure consistency between all groupelectricalspecifications, methods and practices.
- Perform all necessaryelectricalcalculations for each product including: Load analysis, voltagedrop calculations, etc.
- Develop test specifications, perform cycle testing and component evaluation as well as a completeelectrical harness systems bench test. Implement any design changes and improvements as necessary through proper engineering change procedures.
- Design, document, order & inspect new & current parts to support prototype assembly & manufacturing integration.
- Provide detailed materials and component use information to BOM Technician
- Ensure component and system compliance with industry standards.
- Interface with propulsion and project groups for system layouts
- Review and approve owners' manuals for accurate and completeelectrical descriptions and information
Supportremotedevelopment and testing ofprototype boats as required
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field (BSMET, BSEET, BSEE, BSME)
- Minimum 7 years of work experience
- Marine industry experience (Preferred)
- Experience with design on 3D CAD Modeling Software
- “Start-Up Mindset” that also understands “Process is king”