The candidates will be directly involved in the design and debugging of hardware design platforms.
- Design high-speed PCB
- Develop and debug hardware platform for wireless communications with stringent size, power, and cost constraints.
- Work closely with the software team to integrate and debug hardware platforms.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required
- A BSEE, MSEE, Electrical Engineering or similar degree
- 5 Plus years of relevant experience in Wireless Hardware Design
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Microprocessors, DSP, and Memory Management Systems
- Knowledge of Wireless standards and requirements for LTE, 5G is a plus
- Experience debugging new products
- Experience with Test Equipment
- Ability to work effectively with Orcad and other design and development tools.
- Excellent Communication and teamwork skills
- Post Development experience