We are looking for BMC ADDM Engineer for our client in Alpharetta, GA
Job Title: BMC ADDM Engineer
Job Location: Alpharetta, GA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- BMC ADDM Engineer; Able to write TPL scripts to extract detailed information and enhance the discovery data quality.
- Experience with installing, configuring and integrating out of the box ADDM Discovery solution to integrate with the CMDB.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining the ADDM application
- Required Knowledge and Skills to proficiently manage ADDM, CMDB, and integrations to the CMDB
- Perform discoveries and trouble shoot access issues to systems for discovery.
- Perform updates and upgrades to the ADDM systems.
- End to end implementation of ADDM Appliances.
- Troubleshoot weekly discovery failures Password issues, WMI failures, connectivity problems Build basic and advance queries to customize and enhance reporting.
- Reconciliation activity to ensure completeness of data responsible to design and review the ADDM infrastructure while scope expansion.
- Experience with BMC ADDM 11.x
- Experience in Shell scripting skills, Regular expressions, XML editing.
- Write custom The Pattern Language (TPL) scripts as required for developing custom software instances and to enhance discovery data for model development.
- Build application models in BMC Discovery tool using Collaborative Application Modelling (CAM) and Start Anywhere Application Model (SAAM).
- Gather requirement and document detail about application infrastructure and dependencies such as servers, databases, process/service required to build an application model in BMC Discovery.
- HTPP certificate renewals for appliances