8 - 10 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for Bluetooth Tester for our client in Mountain View, CA
Job Title: Bluetooth Tester
Job Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Preparing and tracking the project schedule for various activities
- Liaising between the Onsite client team and the offshore development team
- Working closely with teams to ensure product enhancements are incrementally launched and that quality of products are maintained and improved upon.
- Proactively managing issues. Forecasting and resolving issues by working closely with technical support team.
- To work with focus groups to determine product optimization features and benefits.
- Managing the software development life cycle including research, architecture, development, customization, testing, and release.
- Explaining highly technical and non-technical issues to various teams to better optimize product solutions.
- Maintaining project artifacts and publishingreports on a weekly basis to the sponsorship team. Provide customers with industry expertise, best practices, help them define their future state processes on Project Portfolio Management Application
- Customer Management and Interaction
- Able to advise clients on creation
- Able to create the roadmap and suggest client on usage of WEBI, crystal reports & Jaspersoft.
- Ability to work closely with client to understand and analyze their requirements
- Time Management
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Bachelor’s degree, applicable certification or equivalent experiencerequired
- 8-10 years in CA Clarity.
- 1-2 years as team lead