This person will be the US based development Automation Manager and principal for development and delivery of Robotic Process Automation (RPA). They will be responsible for the object oriented analysis, design, and delivery of RPA solutions spanning small to large operational processes and technology automation. This person is responsible for managing the developer’s team in US and India that provides the automation service. The candidate will need tocollaborate with application delivery and support teams both internal and vendors to accomplish rapid delivery of RPA solutions. A highly qualified candidate will have management experience and will be the technical manager to the Home Lending RPA US and Global development team. They operate as a conduit between Business and IT leaders to co-ordinate and control the pipeline of new process automations and the ongoing evolution of existing automated processes.
This position will lead the initiation of a federated Home Lending RPA delivery team adopting and enhancing processes and standards of the RPA Center ofExcellence. This individual will lead concurrent project deliveries following a Speed to Market/Agile methodology. They will act as the development principal on that squad interacting with Process Engineers, QA Analysts, operational subject matter experts, and application owners to design and deliver RPA solutions.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience with Object Oriented Analysis/Object Oriented Design, leading or managing application or process enhancements teams, and demonstrated experience leading distributed teams.
Other Desired Qualifications
• 10+ years combined experience with application development, operational process engineering, process improvement, operational management and technology implementation experience
• Experience in supporting a high volume, high performing, and financial transaction environments
• Experience with Mortgage Servicing business processes and/or financial transaction services
• Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
• Creativity to identify, present, and deliver process improvements and efficiencies through technology delivery
• Ability to design and communicate target state application or technology architecture solutions to executive/senior management
• Architectural (design, writing, drawing, presentations)
• Financial analysis (cost estimating, cost/benefit analysis, efficiency analysis)
• BPM Experience
• DROOLS or similar technology experience
• SOAP, REST or JSON expereince
• UI development (web 2.0) experience
• High availability design, performance optimization, scalability design expereince
• Microsoft .Net expereince including use of standard design patterns like MVC
• Experirence with capacity planning and forecasting