Position: Automation Developer
Location : Chicago
Visa Type: Only GC,GC-EAD and Citizen
Job description :
Northern Trust is looking for talented individuals to assist in building out our Blue Prism RPA capability across the enterprise. The role of Automation Developerwill work within our Automation Competency Center and interface with business teams across Northern Trust to analyze, develop, and test RPA solutions using the Blue Prism platform.
• Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
• Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
• Designing RPA process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions.
• Configuring new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
• Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
• Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
• Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
• Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
• Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
• A track record in the successful delivery and support of excel macros, Visual Basic scripts or other configuration/scripting type technology
• 2-5 years of Blue Prism experiencerequired
• Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
• Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes
• The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real world delivery and mentoring tasks.
• Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
• Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
• An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
• A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
Demand ID / Position
Present location (city, state or ZIP)
*Onsite availability (post-selection)
Total onsite experience, working in US
Overall IT experience of candidate
Last 4 digit of SSN:
Availability for Interview (Time & Date)
Rate - $$/ Hr All including