Job ID 2018-2855
TEAM UP WITH US!
We are looking for a BlackLine Implementation Consultant for our growing BlackLine team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for an entrepreneurial opportunity within the security of a well-established firm. This position will be directly involved with systems implementation, business process consulting, and relationship management.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assessing client’s business processes and make recommendations to help improve processes and increase efficiency
- Lead BlackLine implementation projects, utilizing prescribed implementation methodology
- Train and advise clients in the leading use of BlackLine products to fit their specific needs
- Train and mentor other consulting staff and the BlackLine team on BlackLine functionality and value
- Help drive the sales process by communicating overall value of BlackLine and providing implementation estimates
- Act as project manager to drive all implementations to completion
- Ensure all key stakeholders are accurately aware of progress and next steps in a real time manner
- Responsible for setting proper expectations with clients
- Provide input and contribute to the development of new processes and procedures for service delivery, including. development of templates, documentation of best practices, contribution to the knowledge base, etc.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or technology related field
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in accounting, operations and/or process improvement related consulting
- 3+ years of experience using BlackLine or 1+ years of experience implementing BlackLine
- Systems implementation, consulting, or professional services firm experience is preferred with previous pre-sales/sales experience
- Understanding and demonstrated experience of working with multiple clients
- Corporate or industry accounting experience
- Previous experience with the financial close process, operational process reviews, and basic internal control requirements
- Ability to anticipate and address client concerns and issues
- Ability to facilitate clients, and project teams, at all levels of the organization
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written