Join our growing team onsite supporting US Special Operations Forces (SOF) to provide support for our mobility team for thousands of users around the world. You will be responsible for all tier 4 support for the team when it is absolutely necessary. This engineer must have Juniper and Aruba experience, as well as BlackBerry UEM support experience. This IS a team lead role. You will responsible for a team of 6-7. This role will primarily be overseeing the teams progression and making sure the mission is being completed. Previous experience as a team lead is preferred.
- Installation of the UEM platform onto the desired infrastructure.
- Responsible for platform configuration and necessary steps in making sure it is operational.
- Provide tier 4 troubleshooting and root cause analysis of outages/service interruptions in MDM (UEM), Exchange, Active Directory and enterprise architecture.
- This role will require 90% of a hands-off leadership role, and 10% hands on technical role.
- Maintain architecture in both hardware servers and virtual (VMWare) environment and performed installation.
- Created technical build guides, configuration documentation, and standard operating procedures.
Benefits of this Position:
- Professional Development Assistance – covering the cost of obtaining Professional & Technical Certifications
- Professional Memberships – keeping our workforce connected to new ideas and best practices from across the industry
- Educational Reimbursement – toward degree programs and individual coursework
Required Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Education: N/A
Required Experience: 8+ years of IT experience,
Preferred Experience: Must have heavy hands on Juniper and Aruba networking equipment (routers, switches, etc.) experience. Candidate needs to have server knowledge as well. Must be familiar with the Blackberry UEM platform. Any relative UEM platform could suffice depending on experience. Previous experience as a team lead is preferred.
- DOD 8570 IAT Level II or higher and one of the following:
- Preferred Certifications:
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) OR VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- Work will be performed inside a large facility. An inside environment may be a cubicle (considerations: close quarters, low to moderate noise, bright or dim lighting).
- Work assignments vary based on client requirements.
- Sitting at desk. Phone use and PC or laptop. Filing required. May require lifting and carrying boxes of supplies or files up to 25 lbs. Extended periods of sitting while on PC/laptop or phone.
- Climbing, working at heights and in small confined spaces such as under raised floors, inside closets and server racks. Must be able to sit, stoop, kneel or crouch for long periods of time. Work in noisy areas with hotter and colder temperature than standard office environmental conditions. Lift and transport equipment up to 50 pounds.
Equipment and Machines
- General office equipment, which includes: telephone, fax machine, copier, PC/laptop, and other miscellaneous office equipment. Servers, switches, routers and another computer equipment that supports the network environment.
- Regular attendance in accordance with established work schedule is mandatory.
- You may be asked to continue performance in support of a war, contingency, or exercise
- You may be asked to continue performance during inclement weather or other conditions when others are not permitted to work
- Continental and Oversees travel may be required. It is important to maintain a current passport.
Other Essential Functions
- Employment is contingent upon obtaining all required certifications within the timeframe specified in a waiver by the government (if applicable) and maintaining required certifications through the duration of the contract. Failure to obtain/maintain required certifications will result in disqualification for this position and could result in termination.
- Candidate must exhibit a professional behavior that promotes teamwork, fosters cooperation, and enhances productivity in the workplace. Must be well organized with the ability to coordinate, prioritize and execute multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure environment. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to work effectively with a variety of government, military and contractor personnel at all levels.
- Candidate must be able to interface effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Grooming and dress usually business casual, but dependent on client's standards. Must not pose a safety hazard to employees working in the same general area.
- The position for which you are applying for requires a US government security clearance. This is to advise you, that should you be extended an offer, if you possess a dual citizenship (i.e., citizen of the US and another country), in order to be granted a clearance you will be required to relinquish your citizenship in the foreign country.