Apply skills and expertise in Microsoft BizTalk Enterprise to install, configure, and deploy BizTalk.
- Configure the BizTalk installation for high availability, and deploy BizTalk artifacts.
- Will be performed on QA, Training, Production, and Disaster Recovery environments.
- Collaborate with hosting team on the setup of associated firewalls, load balancers, digital certificates, etc.
- Install and configure BizTalk 360 for monitoring of the BizTalk Enterprise nodes.
- Apply skills and expertise in Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) to install TFS in the SmartCloud for Government (SCG), configure the installation, and customize the installation of TFS.
- Analyze an existing instance of TFS in the data center, develop a plan for migration of existing software development artifacts to the new TFS instance in SCG, execute their plan to perform the migration, and verify that the migration was successful.
- 3-5 years of experience in BizTalk Installation and Configuration
- 3-5 years of experience with high availability for BizTalk in mission critical production environments
- 3-5 years of experience with SQL Server and high availability clustering
- 3-5 year of experience with IIS and high availability
- 1-2 years of experience with BizTalk 360
- 1-2 years of experience with WCF/HTTP adapter and JSON pipeline component
- 1-2 years of experience with BizTalk Oracle, SQL Server, and EDI adapters
- 1-2 years of experience in TFS migration planning and TFS migration execution at two or more different client organizations
- 1-2 years of experience in the installation, configuration, customization of Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) at two or more different client organizations
- 1-2 years of experience installing software on a "hardened" Microsoft Windows Server operating system for Federal clients
- 1-2 years of experience in the installation and configuration of Microsoft BizTalk Enterprise for high availability in at least one client environment
- 1-2 years of familiarity with Federal hosting requirements 1-2 years of familiarity with security and privacy requirements for healthcare (i.e. HIPAA)