We are looking for Biztalk Architect for our client in Atlanta, GA
Job Title: Biztalk Architect
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Strong experience in creating BizTalk solutions using BizTalk Design patters and practices.
- Experience in development, deployment, configuration and debugging of Orchestration, Transformations, Messaging Components, Pipeline and Adapters.
- Experience developing application with and configuring adapters like WCF adapters, File Adapters, FTP Adapters, HTTP Adapter, POP3 Adapter, SMTP Adapter and Creating and Deleting Adapter Handlers.
- Experience developing and deploying custom pipeline components, custom assemblers and disassemblers for BizTalk 2006 R2 or above.
- Experienceworking with Microsoft BizTalk Rule Engine, developing and publishing Rules, Facts, Vocabularies, Conditions and Actions.
- Experience with Business Activity Monitoring in BizTalk 2006 R2 or above, working with BAM Observational Model, Tracking Profile Editor, and Business Intelligence Components.
- Experience Managing and Administering BizTalk applications using Backup and Restore Procedures, BizTalk Administration Console, Health and Activity tracking and other administrative tools.
- Knowledge of application development using and/or C# with the.NET Framework using WCF Services, LINQ and
- Experience with latest Microsoft BizTalk Server is a plus
- 5+ years of Biztalk project experience ,preferably working as a development lead for at least one complex deployment with 25 + interfaces with multiple ERP's, digital platforms and third party vendors
- Strong programming skills with BizTalk Server. In depth knowledge of Biztalk orchestration, Rules Engine, Mapping, XML schema design and proficiency in creating pipeline components
- Detailed knowledge of BizTalk Integration design patterns
- Experienceworking with ESB, BAM, BRE, TFS, Maps, Orchestrations
- Proficient with architectural frameworks (TOGAF, Zachman, etc.)
- Experience working alongside and providing oversight to System Integrators and other vendors in an AX implementation
- Current certifications in .NET/C# development are also desired