A successful candidate will have an established background in developing large scale distributed systems with a various web and database technologies (MYSQL and NoSQL) and Building Microservices, a strong technical ability, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. The leader we are looking for will bring proven experience building, managing and mentoring development teams. Expectation for this role is a hands on Subject Matter Expert Leader that is close to the work and drives results across the team aligning to expectations from the business.
- 15+ years experience in enterprise application development
- 8+ years of demonstrable hands-on development experience
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Strong leadership skills and oriented to results
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities demanding both rigorous attention to detail and high level comprehensive solutions
- Significant experience in modern technologies required
- Demonstrate a balance between operational and strategic mindset
- Participated in large corporate transformations, business processes reengineering, merger and acquisitions
- Strong working knowledge of at least5of the following technologies and platforms:
- Angular & React
- SQL & NoSQL Databases
- Mobile Application Development
- API Management
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, related degree, or strong relevant and comparable experience
- Lead projects in SCRUM or other Agile/Lean development methodologies
Job Description Cont.
- Assess the impact of adopting emerging technologies and leveraging new techniques
- Promote and enhance a culture of Agility throughout the enterprise.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application, and lead on small to midsize complex projects
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Work closely with developers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development
- Lead end-to-end support and operations of all applications within this portfolio
- Engage with senior leadership and mid-level management to drive new opportunities and ensure our platforms meet business goals and are best leveraged
- Accountability for planning, delivery management and supportability of SAP solutions
- Ensure best practices and procedures, documentation capture and architecture principles are carefully followed
- Manage and orchestrate multiple partners
- Coordinate with functional SME's, support teams, PMO and technical teams to meet operational excellence
- Perform risk assessments of applications and platforms
- Actively participate in Project Reviews with Project Management Office and Steering Committee to ensure project timelines adherence, adequacy of resources and effective track, and collaboration in global initiatives
- Oversee and provide input to several phases of the system development and implementation life cycle, including analysis, design, development, testing, and ongoing support for application systems in an environment of diverse development platforms, computing environments, software, hardware, technology, and tools
- Meet regularly with team to gather work statuses and discuss work progress and obstacles with assigned team and or direct reports, and provide advice, guidance, encouragement and constructive feedback
- Establish measurable individual and team objectives that are aligned with business and organizational goals
- Excellent writing proficiency, visual design, and presentation skills and a willingness to work in team environments.
- Understanding of standard business processes and data flow within a functional area.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal and external business issues to improve products and services.
- Must demonstrate the ability to think and work independently.
Requisition id: 17642