At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Responsible for senior-level leadership of cross-functional teams to strategize and execute a variety of acquisition and divestiture programs that are significant in scope, complexity and risk. The programs typically have LOB-wide impact, or may have enterprise-wide impact. Responsible for proactively identifying potential risks when implementing change, along with developing a mitigation strategy and plan. Drives the integration and implementation of programs and initiatives by leveraging relationships with functional business partners; able to manage and prioritize competing strategies, and adjusting as necessary. Works with functional leaders to obtain resources, influence outcomes, address conflict and ensure alignment with WF strategy/policies and business line objectives. Ensures the team has developed metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives. Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations. Manages a team to accomplish the work.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- 5+ years of management experience
- 5 + years of technology management experience supporting integration activities
- 5 + years of experience leading and executing complex technology transformational programs across an enterprise
- 5 + years of senior leadership experience collaborating at the executive level
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Financial industry experience
- Risk management experience
- Leadership skills including the ability to influence effectively in a matrix environment
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Program management experience
- Experience with large-scale process transformation initiatives
- Experience consulting, influencing and partnering with business executives, leadership, human resources partners and peers
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
- Ability to translate complex technical needs into straightforward requests for information and collaboration, working with a wide range of people
- Knowledge and understanding of compiling and preparing executive summaries, whitepaper, and presentations for management/senior leaders
- Ability to synthesize complex analytical findings into executive level communications
- Experience communicating in both written and verbal formats with senior executive-level leaders
- Ability to drive and lead organizational change in a dynamic environment
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Budgeting, forecasting, and cost benefit analysis skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Qualified candidate must have 5 + years of experience with Technology acquisitions and divestitures
- Knowledge of Recovery and Resolution Planning desired
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.