The challenges ahead...
We are seeking a key BIOVIA Brand Sales Representative who will successfully direct sales of Dassault/BIOVIA’s solutions portfolio within the assigned Target accounts. This Sales Representative will also develop and execute the sales strategy and activities associated with enterprise sales campaigns.
What will your role be?
- Collaborate with Sales Representatives and Client Executives to identify opportunities and generated new pipeline.
- Coordinate pre sales, product development, management and other resources needed in deal pursuits.
- Demonstrate value on focused brand discipline and/or industry segment engagements through a bottom-up approach within assigned accounts.
- Generate growth in priority areas according to Sales Initiatives defined by Brands/Industries.
- Build sustainable relationships with Customer’s Champions to facilitate access to Customer’s Executive levels.
- Transform Marketing and Sales leads into opportunities.
- Create the appropriate pipeline to reach business objectives.
- Perform end-to-end sales engagements compliant with the DS Referential - LEVERAGE and VALUE ENGAGEMENT processes to achieve revenue plan.
- Manage negotiation with the customer by complying with all 3DS engagement processes (SBO, IOC, CLOSA, Revenue recognition) and government and local regulations, DS policies and ethical standards for doing business.
- Provide an accurate forecast for 5 rolling quarters and FY.
- Identify best practices based on Lessons Learned (including RCA, Analytics, Loss reviews).
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or scientific-related concentration
- 5+ years of successful enterprise sales experience
- Track record of meeting and exceeding quota targets
- Experience driving value based complex sales campaigns
- Experience selling into Life Sciences industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to demonstrate effective negotiation skills.