Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Biostatistician to join our Biostatistics team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Contribute to clinical development of plan preparation;
- Review of study protocol and preparation of statistical methodologies;
- Programming of study analysis, review of study results and preparation of statistical methods section for clinical / statistical reports;
- Communicate project requirements for CRF design, database design and database cleanup to ensure the key study variables are suitable for analysis; and
- Communicate statistical results to medical writing personnel to ensure accurate interpretation
- Ph.D. degree in Biostatistics / Statistics with strong experience in SAS Programming or equivalent; and
- 1-2 years of experience in a pharmaceutical or CRO setting preferred.