Bio-Rad is looking for a BioStatistician III.
- Engage in a back-and-forth with scientists, marketing, and regulatory personnel to analyze data, develop statistical methods, communicate with the team, and write analysis protocols.
- Develop algorithm using R or equivalent software interacting with SQL databases for data analysis and report.
- Generate reports and make presentations as needed.
- Write analysis methods part of documentation for FDA and/or CE/IVD approval process.
- Write documents as needed.
- Work with scientists for research study design, clinical test design, and publications.
- Five or more years of experience working on analytical projects for genomics or diagnostics.
- Experienced in standard statistical methods including hypothesis testing, regression analysis, linear and non-linear models, data aggregation and visualization.
- Strong R, SAS, or Matlab programming skill (including data graphing skill) is required.
- Experienced with one major programming language (e.g. JAVA, C/C++/C#, Python, Perl) in Linux is highly desirable.
- Comfortable with SQL relational databases for data management.
- Understanding of genomics, PCR, and sequencing technologies.
- Experience with FDA and/or CE/IVD regulations is a plus.
- Experience with CLSI guideline and/or clinical trial design is a plus.
- Willing to learn new methods and skills.
- Relevant MSc degree required, PhD preferred.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network ofoperations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate thediscovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.