- Provides statistical support to CNRM investigators throughout the research lifecycle, including proposal preparation, protocol development, interim analyses, and publications and presentations.
- Participates in design of experiments for fully randomized designs as well as more complex designs involving limits to randomization, optimization techniques, familiarity with design diagnostics (statistical power, reductions in factor correlations, variance inflation factors).
- Contribute to the development of Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP), Data Management Plan (DMP), develop table figures and listings, statistical programs, clinical study reports.
- Ensure that study data is created in a usable format for dissemination, catalogued and managed efficiently according to Good Clinical Research Practices.
- Work with leadership, program staff and program investigators to achieve the goals of the research program.
- Performs other duties as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Demonstrate statistical expertise in supporting clinical studies include descriptive statistics, sample / size estimation, power calculation, estimation of treatment effects, outlier analysis, randomization schedules; ability to communicate effectively; ability to make effective presentations and publish; excellent interpersonal skills; experience in neuroscience research a plus. Prior experience or exposure to adaptive clinical design and group sequential designs is preferred.
Minimum Education/Training Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Statistics; Master's degree in Statistics strongly preferred.
Minimum Experience: 4 to 6 years of related experience
Physical Capabilities: Extended periods of sitting