Biossance Sales & Education Manager
5 - 7 years experience •
The role of the sales and education manager will launch the Biossance Skincare brand at Sephora within a geographic location in the US, and now Canada. Additional retailers to follow in following years.
The sales and education manager will provide educational and training support to a group of designated stores within the territory, to help drive sales and achieve their overall sales goals. He or she will serve as a key liaison between the Biossance Brand and the retail accounts to positively impact sales and ensure there is consistency with education, and monthly sales goals.
* Minimum of 5 years Account Executive / Education Executive in the cosmetics industry, Sephora experience a plus
* Passion for selling & training Beauty in an in-store environment
* Self-managed, works from satellite office
* Monthly store visits, report on inventory levels, and track sales performance by door
* Demonstrated ability to drive sales through developing teams and providing exceptional customer service
* Strong presentation skills with ability to create, inspire, & coach
* Conduct training seminars in both small and large capacities
* Ability to plan and execute minor and major special events in stores
* Build strong business relationships with stores sales teams
* Must have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (i.e.: verbal, written, group presentation and through facilitation)
* Proficient in Basic Word, Excel, PPT
* Administratively responsible for timely and accurate reporting and expense control
* Ability to travel 50% of time
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and some holidays
* Clean 10-year driving record according to company criteria. Have reliable car.