The Mid-Atlantic Biopharma Account Executive will be located at Bio-Techne's Newark, California office representing the Advanced Cell Diagnostics Brand. ACD - a Bio-Techne brand, shortens the path to personalized medicine and enables research, drug development and clinical applications by unlocking the power of RNA. ACD is a leader in the emerging field of molecular pathology, developing cell- and tissue-based research and diagnostic tests for personalized medicine.
- Life science consumables sales experience or related experience of at least 3 years.
- Experience in strategic selling environments within bio-pharmaceutical accounts.
- Demonstrated track record in lead generation and prospecting.
- Highly adaptable and independent.
- Strong desire to win business and establish long-term customer relationships.
- Strong familiarity with IHC, gene expression profiling or in situ hybridization-based technology products or other molecular biology knowledge.
- Work remotely, out of a Home office in the Midwest U.S.
- 50% field travel at minimum.