* Minimum education level: BS in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Chemical Engineering/Pharmaceutical Sciences/Medical Lab Sciences
* Minimum years* experience: 0-3
* Position?s primary purpose is project support through particle characterization using various analytical equipment.
* Contractor will be proficient in a laboratory environment. Good communication, writing and problem solving skills are highly desired.
* Attention to detail and thorough documentation of results in electronic laboratory notebook is required.
* Flexibility to perform additional laboratory tasks as assigned when not actively engaged in analytical testing.
* Experience with analytical instrumentation technology such as light obscuration, Micro Flow Imaging and size distribution.
* Experience with testing/handling therapeutic biological molecules (proteins)
* Experience with HPLC, iCE and CGE is a plus
* Willingness to learn additional biochemical analytical techniques/instrumentation as needed
* Evidence of ability to identify and solve problems, make decisions from limited alternatives, operate with autonomy
* Good understanding of fundamentals of formulation development is a plus
* Must conform to laboratory safety standards (lab safety training to be provided)
* Contractor will interact with other formulation scientists while supporting particulates and biochemical analysis for various studies.
* Ability to work in a lab with biochemical or similar analytical instrumentation
* Evidence of ability to identify and solve problems, making decisions from limited alternatives desirable
* Good understanding of particle characterization techniques such ad HIAC, MFI is a plus
* Technical writing and presentation skills
* Excellent pipetting skills
* Must be highly competent at making quantitative dilutions
* Must be competent at buffer formulation (weighing, dispensing, understanding of molarity and pH)