$80K — $100K *
The successful candidate joins a team of dynamic and experienced forensic and multi-discipline consulting engineering and testing services. The Primary focus of this position is the analysis of human injury resulting from vehicular accidents, mechanical failures, falls, and falling objects, as well as industrial and recreational accidents. Responsibilities will include performing analysis of accidents and reviewing of material (e.g., photographs, witness statements, depositions, police reports, medical and chiropractic records) to provide logical conclusions. You must be able to identify and apply pertinent research literature and government regulations. Conduct field evaluations and provide oral and written reports of findings. Provide expert witness testimony via depositions or in a court of law, as needed. Develop client relationships by providing and maintaining the company’s high standard of customer service excellence and proactive client communications.
PE registration or the ability to obtain the appropriate registration through immediate reciprocity.
Work Experience and Additional Requirements
• Ph.D. in Bioengineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related engineering field is preferred, but a mix of experience and education will be considered. Knowledge of mechanical systems, machinery, mechanisms and failures is a plus
• Minimum of 2 years’ in the field of biomechanics consulting is required
• Extensive knowledge of biomechanical analysis of human motion
• Excellent creative problem solving ability
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Strong technical background and knowledge in the areas of human tolerance, kinematics and dynamics, and theoretical modeling as it is applied to humans
• Ability to work independently as well as lead and work in multidisciplinary teams
Valid through: 9/5/2020