We are looking for a world-class BIM/VDC manager to join our team of expert digital folks. This position will allow you to work with cutting-edge BIM technologies solving some of the most complex projects in various market sectors.
You will be working in 3d, 4d, 5d and 6d modeling projects in the areas of utility modeling, infrastructure modeling and landscape modeling.
Other areas will include clash detection, Revit content creation, laser scanning, scan to BIM, virtual reality and structural services.
If you feel a passion for BIM and have digital running through your veins I would love to speak with you.
- A passion for the benefits of 3D design / BIM, and knowledge of the methods by which an organization might transition from a 2D to 3D process
- Relevant experiencewith applications such as Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD, and /or other BIM tools
- Deep knowledge of workflows associated with the building design and construction process
- Initiative with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication, presentation, organization and planning skills
- Strong business acumen, high energy, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in a related discipline and/or relevant experience
- Ability to meet travel requirement across the United States and even Australia
- Experience level: 5 to 10 years