WHO WILL I BE WORKING FOR?
This company ignited the BIM revolution in 1984with ARCHICAD?, the industry first BIM software for architects. As the company grows, they have a need to hire BIM Consultants/Archicad Experts for their thriving team in Seattle. The ideal candidate will possess expert experiencewith ArchiCAD on both technical and functional levels.
Responsibilities of the BIM Consultant/Archicad Expert
- Provide expert technical services in the implementation and rollout of software including but not limited to business process reengineering, workflow analysis, technical analysis (software interoperability, systems analysis, etc.), and training.
- Work across regions and is available as needed for billable and unbilled customer interaction, and provides technical consulting services to key accounts in the region.
- The BIM consultant is a field position with the expectation of a minimum of 50% or more time with customers.
- Principal liaison witharchitecture or other BIM discipline advisory and representative bodies (i.e., AIA, AGC, bSa, etc.).
- Interface daily with the Business Unit core functions including sales, technical support, and product management.
- Report to the general manager.
Requirements of the BIM Consultant/Archicad Expert
- Bachelor?s degree or the equivalent in architecture, engineering, information technology, or related field.
- Familiar with ArchiCAD on both technical and functional levels.
- Knowledge of architecture, engineering, information technology or related discipline in relation to building information modeling.
- Thorough knowledge of North America building standards and standardization initiatives including but not limited to NBIMs and COBie.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including public speaking and negotiation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Compensation for the BIM Consultant/Archicad Expert
- Base salary $90k + UNCAPPED Commissions with a average first year cash potential of $105K year
- Competitive benefits package: Effective 1st day of employment
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- $50 per month for cell phone
- $50 per month for the internet
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? HIT SEND NOW!