Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking an experienced BIM/CAD Technical Specialist specializing in Revit Coding/Automation and Databases, to work in the Portland, OR. area. This position needs to be experienced in a multi-discipline environment. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Responsible for BIM project setup and administration including keeping models running and assisting with assembling construction packages from models, while assisting with BIM technical issues.
- Ability to setup configure, install, and maintain BIM software, mainly Revit, and have the ability for Revit coding, automation and databases.
- Collaborate with team members from multidiscipline and different departments.
- Directly assist Revit users to efficiently produce high quality project deliverables
- Provide direct support to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for all Revit project teams
- Participate in client contact and business development activities
- Access project requirements and goals as they relate to BIM and VDC, and advise Project Manager of best approach and techniques to achieve those goals
- Interact with operations on a daily basis to identify customization needs for application software
- Support project discipline leads / Project Manager in resolution of discipline-specific BIM issues, in collaboration with corporate Design Technology department
- Participate in client meetings / demonstrations as requested
- Associates or BachelorDegree in Architecture, BIM/CAD, or Engineering
- 5+ years of experienceworking with BIM software, and using Revit, Navisworks and others
- Additional technical skills include being experienced with MySQL, IIS, Active Directory
- Develop, document and maintain BIM/CAD projects.
- Multidiscipline knowledge and coordination skills
- Laser Scanning working knowledge and file manipulation
- Visual Studio
- MS Access
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement.