- Examining and evaluating current systems
- Liaising with users to analyze the workflow
- Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
- Validate changes by testing applications, troubleshooting the discrepancies and identifying the fixes
- Triage of the cases assigned and conduct the issue analysis using analytical tools like MS Access, MS SQL
- Maintain and troubleshoot data flow through integrated IT systems and applications
- Consult with managers to determine the role of the IT system in an organization
- Conduct testing to ensure that the systems work as expected
- Run tests and diagnose problems in order to make sure that critical requirements are met.
- Proven work experience as a system analyst
- Solid knowledge of business information systems.
- Working knowledge of Insurance (preferably healthcare) applications
- Knowledge of Healthcare Billing systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Account Receivables is desired.
- Familiarity with programming languages to create automation tools
- Ability to explain technical details
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent quantitative skills
- A good problem-solving attitude
- Hands on experience with software development and documentation
- Comfortable in working in onsite-offshore model