Billing Software Sales Consultant
What We Need
A Billing Software Sales Consultant for our Billing Company team. You will work closely with billing companies to bring them into the Kareo Family and help our current customers grow their business by introducing our Kareo product to their business.
Who We Are
Kareo is the only cloud-based medical technology platform purpose-built to meet the unique needs of independent practices. Today we help over 65,000 providers in all 50 states run more efficient and profitable practices, while delivering outstanding patient care. Kareo is the first technology platform that helps independent practices find more patients, manage their care with a fully certified and easy to use EHR, and get paid quickly – all in one complete and integrated package. Kareo has received extensive industry recognition, including the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Inc. 5000, Black Book's #1 Integrated EHR, Practice Management and Medical Billing vendor, and the top of the Gartner Front Runners Leaders Quadrant. Our mission is to help independent practices succeed in an ever-changing healthcare market.
Here are a few qualities we look for in our candidates:
- Entrepreneurial with unrelenting drive to succeed and win, sense of urgency, and passion for the work
- Must be innately customer oriented and connect with our purpose of helping independent practices
- All-around good teammate who is cooperative, approachable, and dedicated to helping others succeed
- Proven ability to think creatively and drive innovation in the market and within our company
- Committed to becoming an enthusiastic ambassador of our unique and positive corporate culture
Your Area of Focus
- Be part of a small, senior-level sales team responsible for driving Kareo’s revenues to the next level
- Work with company-provided leads through phone calls, e-mails, Go-to-meeting video conferences and face to face visits fort all stages of the selling process
- Find self-generated billing company leads by prospecting your own database and getting referrals
- Exceed quota every month by mastering our value proposition and sales process
- Maintain laser-like focus on management of your sales pipeline
- Work cross functionally throughout the organization to ensure a best in class experience throughout the customer life cycle
- Spend up to 25% of your time traveling to visit with prospects and clients
- Work closely with marketing and participate in company sponsored events and trade shows
Your Professional Qualifications
- 4+ years selling Healthcare IT software and/or billing OR 10+ years billing experience with a desire to sell
- A background in medical billing, running a medical billing company or selling software as a service products
- Personal drive and laser like focus to support our amazing year-over-year growth
- Comfort with All Microsoft Office products, Salesforce and various medical billing software platforms
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage large task lists without losing sight of any important items, like selling and customer service
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.