SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The BRIM Account Executive's primary responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling, and closing new business to existing and net new customers. The Account Executive brings a Point of View to the Customer engagement; uses all resources to solve customer problems with the appropriate SAP portfolio of BRIM solutions.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
SAP portfolio of BRIM solutions S oftware License Revenue.
- Annual Revenue - Achieve / exceed quota targets.
- Sales strategies- Align SAP solutions with the customer's strategic objectives - Develops best practice account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive complex strategy through complex and global organizations.
- Trusted advisor - Establishes strong management and CxO relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, the value of solutions, the value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
- Customer Acumen - Actively understand each customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy, and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Territory and Account Leadership - Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become SAP references.
- Business Planning - Develop and deliver a comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points.
- Utilize VE, benchmarking, and ROI data to support the customer's decision process.
Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
- Pipeline planning - Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
- Pipeline partnerships - Leverage support organizations including Marketing, Inside sales, Partners, and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
- Leverage SAP Solutions - Be proficient in and bring all SAP offers to bear on sales pursuits including SAP portfolio of BRIM and Industry Solutions . Demonstrate early adoption of all new solutions and strategies.
- Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap. Negotiate early and against a win/win strategy for SAP and its customers.
- Support all SAP promotions and events in the territory - take an active, sales leadership role in SAP events.
- Build and share best practice sales and negotiation skills.
- Sell value across all stages of the sales cycle.
- Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (upsell and cross-sell) on the customer base.
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales. Create OneSAP.
- Utilize best practice sales models.
- Understand SAP's competition and effectively position solutions against them.
- Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
- 5+ years of experience in sales of complex enterprise Software ideally Order to Cash, Billing , and Revenue Management solutions
- Experience in the lead role of a team selling environment.
- Experience selling and aligning sales strategy with business model innovations and digital transformations.
- Financial and business acumen to communicate at the CFO , CTO, CIO, Product Management, Sales, and other CxO level s will be appreciated
- Understanding of Order to Cash processes and business value
- Multi-industry sales experience
- Proven track record of exceeding complex software sales quotas
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Proven track record in business application software sales.
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative, and competitive market.
- Exceptional contractual and negotiation skills.
- Business level English: Fluent
- Bachelor equivalent: yes
Preferred candidatelocations: Newtown Square, PA, New York City, NY, Boston, MA, Los Angeles, CA, San Diego, CA
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment -
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Account Manager, Manager, Revenue, ERP, Revenue Management, Sales, Management, Finance, Technology