- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience leading cross-functional projects and/or programs, with exposure to billing.
- 3 years of experience in a sales or support role in digital advertising space.
- Negotiation experience with experience influencing executives.
About the job
- Working knowledge of Google Ads or Google Marketing Platform products, and demonstrated passion for the user experience with an interest in Billing and Payment areas.
- Excellent project management, execution and planning skills, and ability to keep multiple priorities moving at the same time.
- Team-oriented work style and interpersonal skills with proven expertise in problem-solving and innovation.
- Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively cross-functionally with multiple levels.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance in an unstructured environment with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to structure analyses and draw data-driven insights to drive operational improvements and efficiencies.
gTech's Product and Tools Operations team (gPTO) leverages deep user, operational, and technical insights to innovate Google's Ads products into customer experiences that are so intuitive (or automated) that they require no support at all. gPTO partners closely with gTech's Support, Professional Services, Product Management, and Engineering teams to innovate and simplify our Ads products and build the productivity tools ecosystem for gTech users.
The Product and Tools Operations team (gPTO) within gTech strives to delight customers by obviating the need for support across a range of product areas. Our team works closely with several product and engineering organizations to develop and improve Google's products and internal tools. We are excellent at providing great customer experiences, advocating for product improvements backed by product expertise and data-driven insights.
In this cross functional role, you'll be participating in and influencing all facets of the product direction, focusing on Global Marketing Platform products, billing, and support. You will be a strategic thinker, problem solver, great communicator who can work seamlessly with both business and technical teams and, above all else, will be willing and technically able to roll up your sleeves where needed.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech's role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers' complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video . Responsibilities
- Represent gTech in cross-product and cross-functional forums to develop product vision and roadmaps of Global Marketing Platform Billing.
- Derive critical insights by analyzing data, identify opportunities for improvements, gather requirements, and prioritize requests from support, sales, and customers.
- Act as the voice of internal and external customer through the entire product development cycle, from ideation to implementation.
- Lead high quality launches, guarantee support and sales readiness, partner with cross-functional teams to drive adoption and monitor progress on an ongoing basis.
- Develop strong relationship with stakeholders of different levels in Product, Engineering, gTech, Finance, and EMEA Sales teams.