Req # R0012521
CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered just south of Charlotte, NC, provides IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, consulting and products to Fortune 1000 companies. We are committed to enhancing the end users’ experience in all facets of the word. Our vision is to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them — anywhere, anytime, on any device.
What You’ll Do
CompuCom is looking for an experienced Billing Manager to join our Finance team in Fort Mill SC!
The Billing Manager is responsible for managing Contract Administration and Billing operations. Specific responsibilities include; mentoring and leading employees in establishing and practicing sound work ethics, setting goals and objectives, and defining work assignments.
The Manager Level establishes objectives and assignments, and delegates assignments to subordinates. Objectives are reviewed by senior level management to determine success of operation. Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affects immediate operations(s) and may also have company-wide effect. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluations. Ensures budgets, schedules and performance requirements of subordinates are met. Error results in critical delay(s) in schedules and/or unit operations and may jeopardize overall business activities. Regularly interacts with senior leadership
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of service contract implementation and billing team.
- Lead, coach and mentor team to ensure all goals and objectives are in line with department and company
- Ensure all new and existing deals are implemented, billed, and maintained according to the legal agreement and SOX compliant.
- Ability to interpret legal contract content to determine service solution and engage appropriate teams when necessary to determine billing system
- Responsible for ensuring that the monthly revenue is billed in the respective month and/or accrued to reflect the current account’s revenue through collaboration with Revenue Accounting and FP&A, analyzing the trend reports to determine billing is processed timely
- Work in partnership and develop effective lines of communication with Sales, Service, Finance, and all other internal departments.
- Work to improve the department KPI’s including days to bill and credit/rebill percentages
- Improve efficiencies by analyzing existing process workflow and streamline through re-configuration of the system contract or through automation
Who You Are
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 5-10 years of related experience or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 2-4 years of supervisor or management experiencerequired.
- Experience with Oracle ERP system required or other enterprise level financial software systems
- Strong computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good leadership, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills are also required.
Help us grow our legacy. We’re transforming the way all businesses get IT services. Our client’s tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us.
We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Join CompuCom. Grow with CompuCom. Build the CompuCom legacy!