We are looking for BILLING AND COLLECTIONS REP ?for our client in Alton, IL
Job Title: ?BILLING AND COLLECTIONS REP
Job Location: Alton, IL
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- "Customer Service Billing:
- Execute, analyze and take corrective action on a wide-range of daily, weekly and monthly Billing Control reports to ensure billing is accurate and on schedule for numerous 3rd party on-bill Billing Partnerships as well as off-bill paying customers.
- Identify & escalate disruption with daily transmission of inbound and outbound ITS Interface Files related to Enrollments, Cancellations, Adjusting Entries, ACH & Credit Card Processing.
- Identify discrepancies with individual transactions on daily Enrollment, Cancellation and Adjustment Interface Files utilizing thorough research and analysis.
- Identify resolution tactic and perform necessary actions to rectify the error.
- Process all Shut Off cancellations received from 3rd party Billing Partners.
- Collaborate with an extensive list of internal and external clients to resolve billing & payment discrepancies.
- Including but not limited to: Lockbox provider, ACH Payment Processing Vendor, multiple 3rd party Billing Partnerships, Credit Card Payment Processing Vendor, Claims Dept., Customer Service Dept., QA/Training Dept., Accounts Payable, Accounting, Marketing, ITS, Vendors, and Customers.
- Process failed ACH & Credit Card Payments.
- Research billing/payment inquiries from customers. Identify the obstacle and take appropriate actions to rectify or escalate the issue.
- Manually calculate and apply Billing Adjustments and/or fill out Adjustment form and forward to 3rd party for manual adjustment.
- Fill out and request check refund requisitions.
- Perform in-depth investigation and resolve complex billing issues and inquiries.
- Generate correspondence to customers for all activities impacting enrollment/billing.
- Generates Enrollments, Cancellations and Adjustments as needed to correct account set up.
- Respond to 3rd party Billing Partner inquiries related to Enrollment/Cancellation/Adjustment concerns.Performs account set up maintenance to correct addresses, account #’s, premise #’s, names, billing frequency, payment methods, etc.
- Accurately tracks and document customers’ contacts.
- Identify and relay to management team various areas for improvement within the Billing processes
- Be responsive and execute process improvements.
- Perform other duties as assigned."