$80K — $100K *
• Provide guidance and advice to senior management on relationship and partnership building with local and provincial governments in Quebec, including on politically sensitive matters.
• Ensure that strategic national and regional links are made with related functions to foster a cohesive approach in working with other governments.
• Lead multi-disciplinary teams on strategy development.
• Act as a lead contact with government officials. Build and maintain proactive and positive partnerships, collaborate and share intelligence.
• Integrate external intelligence into planning and policymaking.
• Understand regional contexts and challenges and help develop solutions to support an increase and access to affordable housing supply.
• Undergraduate degree in social science or a related discipline.
• Minimum of seven years of experience in government relations and policy analysis, including a minimum three years in leading projects.
• Experience developing and implementing strategies for senior management.
• Demonstrated ability to foster a trust relationship with clients and partners. Excellent relationship management skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong ability to negotiate positive solutions for both parties to an agreement within a political context.
• Experience initiating, developing and managing multiple projects.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills in French including influencing, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Bilingualism (French and English) CBC
Valid through: 3/4/2021