Cinemark is currently seeking a Bilingual Senior International Purchasing Manager to join the International Purchasing team in Plano, TX. Candidate must be fluent in English and Spanish both verbal and written. This person is responsible for sourcing, managing and exporting goods directly to international affiliates.
- Determine priorities and goals for international purchasing agents and manage employee efforts to accomplish same;
- Project management as it relates to supplying goods for new theater development in Latin America
- Manage the purchase of goods for export via purchase orders;
- Manage invoice processing;
- Manage the consolidation of goods and shipping;
- Manage the creation of export documents for clearing customs;
- Work with Cinemark’s International Department and personnel in our Latin American offices to support problem solving;
- Research and develop logistics improvements to maximize customer service;
- Strategize with the Director of International Purchasing to improve warehouse, purchasing, and shipping processes
- Manage the creation of reports and research to support our internal departments (e.g. tax, accounting, constructing, theatertechnology, etc.).
- Minimum of 8-10 years business experience in International Supply Chain, Purchasing, or Program Management.
- Fluent in English and Spanish both verbal and written required.
- Supply Chain/Purchasing experience is required and critical for this position.
- Must have experience in International Supply Chain with broad understanding of the cinema industry
- Must have experience classifying goods and compliance to US Export Controls
- Knowledge of import processes in Latin America is preferred
- Manage US Imports with focus on returning parts to US suppliers
- Must have strong analytical, planning and problem solving skills with the ability to multi-task simultaneously.
- Self-starter with ability to deliver results without daily supervision.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Communication skills must be culture savvy.
- Ability to garner trust and respect of all constituents while managing tight timelines in a dynamic environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change is crucial.
- High Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook).
- Knowledge of global import/export regulations is required.
- Must be able to influence decisions and lead cohesive supply chain results.
- Position will require up to 10% International travel.
Req #: 1695407