Bilingual Senior HR Manager
Take Ownership of a Newly Added HR Leadership Role Supporting a Key Division
Make a Visible Impact on a Diverse, Dispersed Client Group at a Rapidly Growing Building Products Leader
This new HR leadership role, added to support our strong growth, is your opportunity to leverage the breadth of your HR knowledge, mentorship and influencing talents to impact a major division. As Bilingual Senior HR Manager, you will manage the full range of HR operations supporting employees at multiple plants manufacturing and distributing our stone products. You will provide a critical layer of leadership between Corporate HR and HR resources at our plants, ensuring optimal HR operations at the plant level and helping to advance wider strategic HR initiatives. Consider a few advantages of bringing your career to Boral. You will:
- Be an important member and key influencer on a growing HR team creating a new HR model for North American operations.
- Join us during an exciting time. With our recent acquisition of Headwaters, Inc., there are lots of changes underway and you will influence employee success and policy adoption across a variety of unique plants.
- Be part of a successful Australian-based company expanding into North America -- a company committed to building a North American operation that we'll grow and thrive for many decades to come.
- Enjoy wide visibility at the plant and corporate levels.
- Make your mark and prove yourself in this role, and you can continue to advance your HR career with Boral.
To be a strong fit for the Bilingual Senior HR Manager opportunity, you will have:
- A bachelor’s degree. SPHR or SHRM-SCP certification preferred. We will also consider outstanding, highly experienced HR Managers without a degree
- 7-10+ years of strong HR generalist experience including familiarity with recruiting, training, onboarding, employee relations, employment laws, etc.
- Experience managing one or more staff members. The ideal candidate will have experience managing remotely.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to travel up to 40%
Boral North America comprises the Construction Materials and Building Products businesses of Boral USA and Headwaters Inc., following Boral’s acquisition of Headwaters in May 2017. Boral has industry-leading positions in fly ash processing and distribution, as well as a concrete block and Denver construction materials business. In the Building Products division, Boral has stone, roofing, light building products and windows businesses, and a 50% share in the Meridian Brick joint venture. Our corporate offices are located in Atlanta, Georgia.
You will support the North American of the Boral Stone Group. The group includes of 2000+ employees at 11 operating sites across North America and one plant in the Philippines. Boral Stone is a color and texture company, and our artisans hand-craft each stone so no two are alike. Our stone brands allow architects, designers, builders and homeowners to transform spaces through rich colors, unique textures and on-trend designs. The Boral Stone Group is one of the largest Manufactured Stone Veneer companies in the world.
IMPORTANT: HOW TO APPLY
We want you to be as selective as we are! For a detailed "Insider's View" of this position and to submit your resume, please visit the following URL:
If the link does not work, simply copy the complete URL and paste it into your browser's address line.
PLEASE RESPECT OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS. DO NOT USE ANY OTHER METHOD TO APPLY OR CLICK ANY OTHER BUTTONS. Thank you for your attention to this detail.